Let us help you with your case!

Leave us your information and we will contact you as soon as possible to help you with your case.

U visa

The U visa benefits foreign nationals who have been the victims of certain criminal activities in the United States, as long as these individuals assist the appropriate authorities in the investigation or prosecution of the criminal activity.

The U visa grants the beneficiary permission to work and live in the United States for a period of four years.

To keep in mind

How to qualify for a U visa?

To qualify for this benefit you must demonstrate the following:

To qualify for a U visa the person must show that he or she has suffered substantial physical or mental harm as a result of being the victim of criminal activity that occurred within the United States. The person must also show that they have information about these criminal activities and that it is, has been, or will be of use to federal, state or local authorities in the investigation or prosecution of the criminal activity.

There are a wide range of crimes that qualify for the U visa, so it is very important that an experienced immigration law attorney is consulted to assess whether or not the person qualifies for this visa option.

Information of interest

Learn more about the U visa

U visa

Were you the victim of a crime within the United States? If so, you could apply for a U Visa. In this video, Attorney Paola Chavarro explains the process.

Do you need help with your immigration case?

Schedule your appointment!

Schedule your appointment with our team, feel free to tell us about your case, we will handle it with the utmost respect and confidentiality.