Conditional residence based on marriage

If you obtained your permanent resident status through marriage and obtained a 2 year conditional residency you need to watch this video. Attorney Paola Chavarro
Learn more

How to bring relatives to live in the United States?

Are you a legal permanent resident or U.S. citizen and wish to bring your family to live in the United States? In this video, Attorney
Learn more

How can an American citizen file a petition on behalf of his or her parents?

Immigration Attorney Paola Chavarro explains how to petition for parents so they can become legal permanent residents of the United States. Play Video
Learn more

Schedule your appointment

Leave us your information and we will contact you as soon as possible to help you with your case.